Friday 29 July 2011

Friday night

Well its says something that my plans for a Friday night are to clean a 1950's baby Belling tabletop oven :-S then an early night as Kate and I are off to 2 vintage fairs tomorrow to check them out for potential fairs to show at. One in Derby and one in Sheffield, so a long day ahead. Then on Sunday its another early start as we are at the Pop Up Vintage Bonanza at the Gardeners Retreat in Stoke-on-Trent. We have to be there at 7.30am. I remember a time when at 7.30 on a Sunday morning I'd just be getting home! How times change lol!

But the saddest thing is that I'm actually enjoying it!Cleaning a bloomin' oven!Granted a very pretty 1950's oven :) I'll go take a piccy so you can appreciate the beauty ;) ......

.....and here it is :)


cute isn't it ;) and here are some lovely little vintage tins in an enamel rack.


I picked them up at an auction last night and I couldn't be happier with my purchases.
Another brilliant buy was this...



A Victorian manicure set.

More treasures to be discovered soon. As for me I'm off to bed ready for a day of vintage retail therapy :)

Night night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment